Key Strengths of The Argenti System
- It is far more systematic than any other known scheme and is designed to bring into the strategy discussions everyone who can usefully contribute.
- It pushes senior executives to contribute at the strategic level, where their input is most needed. Often this is the first time their opinion has been invited.
- Because the planning team consists of the organisation's own top executives it results in a completely practical set of strategies.
- Our Argenti Facilitators will take you through the process of introducing a formal, disciplined, system of strategic planning step by step. You can use it ‘in house’ next time you need to revise your strategies.
- It is based on more than four decades of hands-on experience of introducing strategic planning into many hundreds of companies and not-for-profit organizations all over the world.
- It shows you how to avoid the major planning mistakes that many organizations still make today such as Mission or Vision, not doing a Gap Analysis, failing to show risk in forecasts, and on and on.
- Because of all these special features, it usually has a quite amazing effect on the morale of everyone concerned.
The process is common sense and straight forward.